AIM
Weeman425

LL - Ungeneric LD Flash LL - Ungeneric LD Flash

Swell as hell!

Yes, you had me chuckling there. Honest to goodness great job, and very cute I might add. Great choice in music too.

Happy Lock Day to you Wizard!

Wizard-Lock responds:

Happy Lockday to you too :)

LL-Accidents At Home LL-Accidents At Home

We need more of this!

It's great that we have reasoning here at Newgrounds. I certainly learned a thing or two from this movie, and further cemented the thought that IllWill still has no clue what he's doing.

Great job!

JujubeLock responds:

thanks :)

The Wiik is Ours The Wiik is Ours

'Twas quite beautiful

Weird Al - You're Pitiful Weird Al - You're Pitiful

One word to sum up this movie: Bad

Sorry for sounding quite silly with this next remark, but this movie was actually quite pitiful. Boring with some very ugly animation thrown in there.

It's quite sad that people vote high because of the song, without even looking at how awful the movie is.

Taken By Vultures Taken By Vultures

Oh my God

Finally Newgrounds experiences the awesomeness that Is TbV, and HORSE the Band. Beautiful movie.

I voted five, and you should too.

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.5 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.5

Hey that kid's got matches again!

Oh my god, that was awesome. Such a pleasent surprise to see a new episode today.

Down to th point, I was laughing my ass off the whole time.

I Miss You (Music Video) I Miss You (Music Video)

Nice one

Awesome animation. The lip synch is what really caught my eye, it's beautiful. Great job, and I remember this from when it was originally submitted.

-Created- -Created-

Amazing

Truly your best Zekey, and my favorite (right up there with -MASS-). You'll never fail to amaze me with all of the new animating techniques you use.

You're by far one of the best artists on this site. Here's to seeing more amazing movies from you in the future!

TooF Military Intel TooF Military Intel

Wow

How about you use diferrent images for your submissions? It distinguishes one from the rest, so you don't think they're all the same. It's what real artists do.

Shitty graphics, dry humor, awful animation (pictures with mouths gets a 3.50+?). Why not practice and brush up your animation, then make an amazing movie, instead of re-opening an old TooF .fla, copy and pasting the first frames and going from there. This same old junk is worthless, learn to animate.

Here's hoping you learn a thing or two, and quit this "recycle art and add new voice acting and horrificly gradiented hats".

TooF Hate, My Reply 2 You TooF Hate, My Reply 2 You

You've got to be kidding me

What the hell is this doing sitting with a 3.61? It's a pic mouthing lyrics to a piece of shit Eminem song.

Right here is your proof that your series is very much overrated. Your animating is not very good, and your art is much too simple. But hell, the first 2 were funny, better vote 5 on all of the new ones before watching it!

I'll admit, your voice acting is good, but your humor is very dry, and your animation is pretty bad. "TooF six" was damn right hilarious, and you aren't (I caught that "Girl" message when desplaying the lyrics. Wow, you're hilarious.)

And another thing, how about picking a nice, honest review with criticism for your Logo Replies stuff. What's there to respond to when all the review is is "OMG I LUV TOOFF."

Maybe it's time to give TooF a rest, or at least learn better animation.